Thursday, May 3, 2012

Turtle or Rock

I have found that my son Trevor is great with the lambs...he has a gift at making a fun game out of nothing more then his imagination.  L is always wanting
to play the "Turtle or Rock" game.  When Trevor comes in the room L yells "Pick up the rock Trevor" as he dives for the floor and his "rock" position.

So Trevor is quick to pick up the rock to "Take it home to show his family"


He then calls his "family" over and says something like "Look at this rock I found it is so cool...Oh no it's moving...it must be a turtle!!"

The turtle on this day was a snappy turtle. :)

Sometimes the turtle will chase Trevor and then "turn" back into
 a rock to be "found and taken home" all over again.
This can be replayed over and over again...sometimes
with more then one rock...I mean...turtle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment